As an AHS employee/non-employee you are automatically provisioned with an Office 365 license when you’re hired. Certain dependencies like your location and position will determine the type of Office license you are assigned. If you determine that additional Office 365 functionality is required you can submit a request to have your license automatically upgraded (upon approval.) The following process will allow you to pick an Office license and submit a request to your manager for an automatic upgrade.
Requesting an Office license upgrade:
- Begin by navigating to the ServiceNow self service portal.
- At the ServiceNow self service home page select the category I Need Something.
3. From the left navigation rail, select Enterprise Business Applications>Office365/Email>Office365 License Profile Change
4. Fill out all required fields and select the license you would like to be changed to. Use the table pictured below to assist in selecting your license.
5. Your manager will receive an automated email that they will need to accept or decline.
6. Once approved your license will change will be processed with the next several hours.
Approving license upgrade requests:
- An automated email will be sent to your mailbox where a request can be approved or declined.
2. If you are unable to locate the email, navigate to the ServiceNow self service portal.
3. In the upper right hand corner, select Approvals. (The Approvals menu will only appear if you have a request that is outstanding.)
4. Approve or Reject the request in the location on the left of your screen pictured below.
5. Allow several hours for the approval to process and your license to automatically change.