Microsoft StaffHub is a basic shift management application available in Office 365. StaffHub is available as a web application in Office 365 online or as a mobile application.
How does it work?
Managers (or supervisors) use the web application to:
- Create and manage schedules for a team by adding shifts for each team member
- Approve employee time off requests
- Share information with the team by sending messages and uploading files
Employees (or staff workers) use their mobile phones to:
- Receive notifications of schedule changes
- View upcoming and future shifts
- Offer or Swap shifts with other team members
- Request time off
- Create and manage to-do lists for actionable tasks that should be completed.
StaffHub teams automatically receive a public Office Group providing a shared collaboration for team members to have conversations, a OneNote notebook and a Team site.
StaffHub does not manage timesheets or support resource/capacity planning.
Join the AHS community supported StaffHub Yammer Group to learn tips and explore the application with other AHS users!
To learn more and get started using StaffHub, check out the following videos and article: