Microsoft Teams provides AHS employees a modern chatroom experience where they can collaborate, store files and meet. Teams offers both persistent chat and threaded private conversations to allow team members to work as efficiently as possible. Deep integration with other Office applications like Skype, Word, Excel and Groups means that your team will have all their tools available in one place.
In addition to the Microsoft Teams web and desktop clients you can now stay in touch on the go with the Microsoft Teams mobile app. Follow the instructions below to set up the Teams mobile app.
1. Begin by navigating to the App Store and searching for Microsoft Teams. Once located, tap download.
2. Enter your AHS email address and tap Sign In.
3. You will be redirected to the SecureAuth sign in screen. Enter your AHS OPID and password then tap Log On.
4. Once completed you will be given a brief tour of Microsoft Teams.
5. After completing the tour Teams will ask your permission to send notifications on your lock screen. To opt in, tap Allow.
6. You will now be dropped into the main Activity screen for Microsoft Teams which will display the newest activity across all your Groups and Channels.